Saturday, October 10, 2009

A journey to Surpass by Mis uni

Plants,animals ang human beings, these are the creation of god that mostly struggling in order for them to survive in daily quest of life. In a one snap of almighty’s hand life can be change and even you want to repel the fate of life, it’ just not working anymore. I defined life as the opportunity given to us by god to see the outer and innermost beauty of one of the creation of him, the Earth. And all of happening in us is properly planned by him.

Reminiscing my childhood days, when I’m not mature enough to know what is right to wrong. Questions are confusing my mind about life and easy challenges that I had encountered. And I can’t find the answers yet. In my childhood, playing dolls and houses is what I used to do. There’s no dull moments and tearful supplication. All I remember is the enjoyable things I do when I was a kid. But as I grow old, awakening the truth of life makes me wonder. What is our purpose in life? Why do people have difficult time planning-out their lives? Why there are some undergoing miserable life experiencing the grayest shade of life. Those are questions boggling my mind. As I look-out in our environment, I realized people in this world undergoing different aspects of life.

Some of them feel life as punishment and everything they do can never be good. It’s like they’re walking in a path where criticisms, insecurity, dumbness and loneliness lies, incapable them to succeed in daily task of life. They lost their direction and go as far as using drugs and committing suicide. But there are people who positively take life as a challenge. Sacrificing everything for their aim toward success. They believe that everything has a cause. People in all their busy lives are forgetting to enjoy their accomplishment in life. The reality is that in order to achieve balance in life, we must work at it.

Life and earth are related to each other. Our environment serve as mirror for us people need to observe what is happening around us. We don’t need to be affected by them but to change for the good to save our mother Earth and obtain our morality as a human, being a human and also a Pilipino, what l’m looking forward to my journey in life is to seek for my future and to change for a better me. To be happy, contented on what God’s plan for me. And to be the best that I can be so that my parents will be proud at me.


---

Miss Uni-she's a silent type of person.Interested of playing games in facebook and chatting with her friends.God-fearing and lovable daughter.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment