Thursday, November 5, 2009

BEST THING THAT YOU'VE CHOOSE by Crusade

Thursday morning, I woke up in my bed at 7:30 am, I clean in every part of my body that I've wash for my self then I sat on dining room. I was thinking what am I do from school and it crash on my brain that this is the day we don't have College Algebra. I think I got home earlier because I thought that our last subject professor isn't attending for us, and my felling is decrease than I care everyday.

I was in a relax mood when I prepare and go to school. Because I belive my God is in my back, and I believe He won't let me go through evilness. I was in "jeep" at the earlier time of my class; it was 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon. In school I go to library, I read and I review the past lessons. But I was too tired to read and review I feel sleepy. After a few minutes my classmate came in library and he saw me too tired. He ask me "hey bro. did you finish our homework in College Algebra?" and I was shock on that sentence because I thought that our professor isn't attending, but he said "no! not thursday that is monday! You didn't here him? He didn't attend on monday because of his work." Then my blood pressure was too high! I think 200/120 pressure. I'm just joking. And I think to my self what am I do?

On that minute my will was turn on, and my will was fighting for my decision. It has a two choices that I'll do on that day, It's either I text my dad by using cellular phone to brought my book in school? Or I ignore that book because base on my hearth that it has a conciousness for my father. He has a lot of work in our house and my heart said "Don't you have a fear in your self, don't worry I guide you. Don't fear that thing because that is only a material, let you see your conciousness for your father that caring a heavy work on your house. And you said that God is in your back! He never let you go from evilness." Then I don't know what am I choose? And it crash again on my brain that "your mother has a 100% full support on your studies". I ask to my self that my mother spend much time, money and effort to build my study comfortable. Then I ask again to my self, what am I do?

And finnaly I choose to bring the book. I got my book and it is time of College Algebra subject, but sad to say that our professor didn't attend on that day. Its time to go home and of course I was very depressed to my decision. To the effort of my father and the worst of all I didn't trust my heart. And my heart speak to me "If you are in God don't worry to your family, God will save them from evilness because your faith is truly to God". I pray for God, and as you percent it, 50% I pray for God to happening in past hour. I said "God I'm so very sorry for the thing that I didn't expect. I'm sorry."

Finally at the end of that day, it has a moral lesson that I have learn, "In time of emergency or time that you don't realy expected the happening, ask deeply to your heart for whatis correct and specially trust God anything what happen on you, because if you are in God you are comfortable for any kind of step that you do. God is always in your back, He didn't let you go from the evilness." But if you understand deeply the two kinds that I have been choosing, it is the same correct. For example in the examination of values education, it has multiple choise that easy to understand but all of them are correct but there is one truly correct answer. At last a lesson was taken up on my self, my heart and specially God the Almighty of all, the only God in whole universe. God is love, Love is God

---

Crusade is not Handsome but Simple.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment