Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jabbawoakeez by Ball

On September 06, 2009, I heard in the news that the famous dance group Jabbawoakeez will have their Philippine debut in Glorietta Mall Makati. On that date also is the time that I have been waiting for the most admiring dance group will beat the Filipino fans.

I am so glad because I admire the group since then. And I decided to go there in the Glorietta with my friends before 4 pm although the show will start at exactly 6 pm. I expected that the venue will flow very much because there are a lot of people here who are the biggest fan of the group and I am proud to say that I am one of them.

The group is composed of 6 members and the 4 of them are Filipino. I am so very proud for those Filipino who belong in that group because Filipino can compete on any course that we can proud of it. The special guest performer is the hip-hop/R&B singer Billy Crawford who gives the show with his dance moves and the Michael Jackson alike moves.

The people are screaming to him but when the Jabbawoakeez called the huge crowd turned very crazy. The atmosphere of the show is quite squashing. I felt that I am in a rally because I am sweat and it’s really hot. The group is very great! I love their genuine moves and I can honestly say that I can’t help myself but to scream with the countless fans. Their energy is fantastic! Every move is a massive and even their costumes and the aura while performing on stage is also impressive! When the time that they remove their mass is also unforgettable! I finally saw their faces. The show is very great and I have a once in a lifetime experience that I sometime catch the group in our own country.

After the show, they thanked everybody for the unexpected support that they spread to them. I can’t manage to escape to the crowd because it’s so tight and it’s very hard to go in the front to see them more closely. I admit that I didn’t enjoy the show because it’s so crowded. But I fund memories that I’ve experience Jabbawoakeez fame era. But all in all, I have a good time. And I am glad that I am a part of that particular show that will be trademark to the Philippines Industry.

---

"I can turn around your life." -- ball
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment