Thursday, November 5, 2009

Goodbye My Idol by Rostok Vampire

Michael Jackson during a certain era,he is the best performer for me, because he gives inspirations to all people and other performers in music industry. during on his childhood stage,he performed with his brothers with energy and he gives unidentify feelings especially to the people, even me i dont know how to explain the feelings that i feel if he perform.

when i was a child, I think I'm 5 years old that time was my fisrt time to hear the music of Michael Jackson, my first time hear that my respond is to dance all the time and I performed in front of my parents and relatives everyday i request to my mom to play the CD of Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal". after 10 years,I listening the other songs of Michael Jackson like Billie Jean, Beat it, Thriller, and Bad.I'm very excited when I watching his concert, I'm so surprise when he perform in the stage to sing and to dance and also the special effects that he show to the audiences. During 90's his music are continued and he release 2 albums if I not mistaken, the new single songs that time are Black or White,Heal the world, and remember the time.But after that his music are gone after the controversial
that he involved in sexual chid abuse, for me as a fun I'm not believe to that issue because I know him and I know he can'y do that because he likes children and I know his reasons why he adopting the children.After that his music are gone totally and he face it that issue with strength and determination but all of his sacrifices to face the problems and trials he won in the case.

after a year he is back and he stand again with new lessons of his life so when the time comes in the year 2000 or 2002 he performed again in the stage and gives again another inspiration to all people and he celebrate his 40th anniversary with other performer like Usher, Britney Spears, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, N'Sync, and also Chris Tucker.I saw his face with power and excitement because he felt that all people were not forgot his musics but now he is dead, he is gone to this world but his body was gone but his music is in our hearts and Michael Jackson is hear in my heart and I feel him everytime.He is young when he died he was only 50. However they've been raised and by whom, he's got children. He's also got a big family-- we know the names of many of them and surely they're devastated. Millions of people all over the world have been moved by his music, and a lot of them are suffering right now, missing a piece of their lives, even if it's only one filled with a iconic pop figure. So this is a sad time. But man, and I feel guilty saying this, there's also just the slightest bit of relief: that a life that had always seemed like a lonely, twisted nightmare filled with suffering had finally come to end. What were the chances of him finding perspective after all this time? And, after chasing Thriller’s sales records for so long, making that his artistic and creative aim, what were the chances of him making music he was happy with again? How does a guy who wants to remain a kid forever, who started an endless course of plastic surgeries while still in his twenties, find a way to be a reasonably happy old man? When those comeback shows at O2 were announced earlier this year, I can't be the only one who felt a twinge of something in his gut, a sense that something horrible was going to go down. It was like seeing a friend who is a recovering addicts walking into a bar. People were braced for a train wreck, but not for this.

Take away the music, and Michael Jackson's life is just too sad to contemplate. Which is a very good argument for not taking away the music, ever? We're all going to die someday, too. So let's live. You start with "I Want You Back" and "ABC" and "I'll Be There". You go through the Jackson’s years with "Dancing Machine" and "Can You Feel It", and then a long stop at the incomparable Off the Wall. Jackson sang a small handful of tunes with a legitimate claim as the best pop song of the past 40 years, and "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" is one of them. Then it's on to "Billie Jean" and "Beat It" and "Thriller" and "Wanna Be Startin' Something", and on through later hits: "Bad", "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Man in the Mirror", "Black or White", "Will You Be There", and sure, why not, "Gone Too Soon". Michael Jackson superhero, cartoon, singer, dancer, supremely troubled dude-- made all this music, and it's amazing.

So now as a fun of him, I'm very thankful to him because he gave me inspiration not only to encourage me to sing but to face all trials in our life whether if we feel so down don't be surrender, be brave and make be feel "bad" in the way of good and "beat it" all the trials in our life and also "don't stop till you get enough" and don't be "smooth criminal" be "Billie Jean" so that you are being a sweet lover and most of all you must "Heal the World" for the peace.


---

I am Rostok Vampire, I love to sing and play drums and also i love to drink with my friends.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment