Wednesday, November 4, 2009

THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE by briannecruz03

We, people, are unexpectedly created by the God Almighty. We make mistakes and we do bad acts or things in our fellowmen. And in our lives, we can't avoid to have problems and different struggles and obstacles that make our life miserable.

I'm a kind of person who is silent, shy-type, coward and no confidence. sometimes, people around me notice that I'm a crazy one and unapproachable. What could really be the reason why am I like that? Problem. Right, it's problem. Financial problem, family problem, school problem, love problem, problem in friends, self problem...all kinds of problem! The big question is, how can I solve it? When the time my mind has been cleared, I remember a word, a word that can answer my question...HOPE.

Hope is a desire accompanied by expectations. If you have it, you have to be confidence that you will reach all the success and goals in your life. Don't let yourself be affected by the things that are happening around you. Always remember that "when there's life, there's always hope." We can lose our family, friends, loveones, and money but we can never lose...HOPE.

When there are times we failed in our tasks or jobs, we think that God left us behind sometimes. Most of the time, we just sit on a corner thinking of the best move or way to stand up. There are people who lost their strength and power to move and go on. Most of them thought that no one seemed to listen and help them. And we really feel the emptiness deep inside ourselves. We all know that confidence is important because it gives us courage to stand out. Dreams give us the will to pursue and love gives us the way of thanking the beloved God Almighty. But life itself is the only one whogives us HOPE.

---

"I'm passive and silent and I'm a person who is positive about every aspect of life. I like to sing, dance and read. And the most important is that I'm a God fearing and God servant." -- briannecruz03

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment