Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Ways of Life by bherlyn

When I was studying in Tarlac, I was second year high school, We have a field trip to baguio on that day our christmas party, my teacher ang then we decided together to celebrate our field trip and christmas party in baguio, because it was our first to visit that place, I wander and excited to see the big beautiful rocks and high beautiful mountains, it was so cold in baguio for it was the month of december and there we made our party, we're so happy and enjoyed very much to see diffirent beautiful places and we also visit the burnham, park and there we rode a boat. we spend 2 days in baguio.

When i comes, I slept with my classmates in our bus service while our adviser teacher told diffirent stories for us. when the third day comes we go back to tarlac. there in tarlac i experienced to go seen different and far places because of my uncle wants me to go with him and visits other relatives and we have reached also in pampanga to visit my other relative in the other day, we have visited that place together with my classmates and teacher and there we've seen the stage play of noli me tangere which was funny and sad story play. it was a beautiful stage play, i've watch it in a actual, a true to life story.. not like a movie but a true story. i've pitted sisa when she become crazy while looking for his two sons, Crispin and basilio.. for these was required for filipino subject.

And after that i didn't know that my uncle was already in SM CLARK,PAMPANGA was waiting for me to come home..and after i said my good byes to my teacher as well in my classmates. i told them also that i will be with my uncle, before going home. we go first to duty free to buy some stuffs for his sons. aftter a few days, we go back to tarlac.. i've been in pangasinan also, i stayed with my sister.. we are so happy spending almost a day in beach with my family.. i'm so happy looking at the beautiful waves of the beach.. after a few days we go back to samar.. i'm so happy to see my friends in elementary and i decided to finish my secondary years there.. and after i finish that, my family decided to sent me here in manila to my tertiary.. the things that happen in my life was so unforgettable.. and i treasure it a lot..

---

bherlyn is a simple girl, a God fearing too.. a happy go lucky and loving friend
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment