Wednesday, November 4, 2009

love takes time by nozomi.hayashi

There's a right time for everything.. Time for fun, Time to study and Time for falling in love.. We, youths are too young to think about it. We should focus first on our studies.. According to my own experience, falling inlove at this moment was like a having what you want but you can't.. I, myself experience that feeling.. I felt like I'm in heaven, He's always there for me, saying sweet nothings, supporting each other.. We are almost a perfect couple, but it was not..

I realized that it was too early for me to think about it or too young to fall in love.. maybe God let me felt being hurt for me to realized that there's someone better than him and someone whom really meant for me.. if love is true, it will lasts.. if it's not true it will not..Love comes unexpectedly, and I'm sure that when that right time comes, I'm ready to give it all

Now, I'm very happy with my family and friends.. They make me feel so special and precious.. They make fall in life as well.. Know it's importance.. thank you for everything, supporting, guiding and comforting me when I'm on my emptiness.. I'm satisfied on the things happen in my life..

You, I would to thank you as well!! I know that you treat me as your princess, maybe it happen because where not yet ready for it or We are not really meant for each.. I hope that you'll be happy like me.. I know that you'll find that special Girl when your ready to face the consequences behind it and conquers it all..

love is a feeling that cannot be defeated if it is really meant for you.. and true love really waits.. It really waits.. Love takes time..

---
nozomi.hayashi is a spongebob addict, a loving and caring dauhter and friend.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment