Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do I relly need to obey? by Mortred

Do I really need to obey? My answer will depend on the situation. I will obey someone older and they have the authority to give orders. On the other hand, I will never ever obey someone at my age group who gives orders to me. I am a competitive person that’s why I just can’t let others force me to obey them.

I will never obey someone who is a bag of wind and knows nothing. I hate to see someone giving orders and then you’ll just see them sitting around and having a nonsense conversation with someone. I always feel the rage inside me whenever someone is being bossy. I have this feeling that I need to embarrass them or teach them a lesson they’ll never forget. I want to ask them this question – “Who are you to give orders?” - I just can’t let someone give me orders. Especially, to someone who I really don’t know. And I won’t waste my time in knowing them because I’m not interested to those kinds of students.

I already experienced those students. I noticed that they give orders to us but I can’t see them doing the same thing so why will I obey them? I am not born to obey them. I just continued talking to my friends that time and cracked a joke – “I will only follow if they are smarter than my classmates in high school.” - I know that’s impossible for them. I believe that a student is smart enough when he/she can follow his/her own rules and they know what to do once the instruction was given to them.

I really felt happy when our instructor punished them for not following the instructions. For me, they deserve to be punished. I just whispered to my self this line – “Now who’s the boss?” – And laugh.

I know others might think that I am a bad student; I know that they can say that I am boastful. I don’t care about their feelings because I’m not doing any harm to them. I’m not doing anything wrong to them. They can judge me, but they must know the consequences they might face. I know to myself that time will come and those people judging me will be embarrassed someday.

That is my attitude that others may hate. I will only obey the elders because I respect them, but someone at my age group? Maybe or NEVER!


---

Mortred loves playing computer, reading books. He hates BOSSY people. He is also quiet.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment