Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Is The Reason Of Being Alive? by Black Butterfly

What is the reason of being alive? This is one of the few questions of a human. Why do we need to fight for the life? And do we need to be alive? Even being alive is so fun, enjoy and full of excitement, still many people commit suicide 'cause they surrendered on the battle of life. Eventhough, many people believe that everyone will die, still they fight for their life. So, I ask, what is the reason of being alive?

When my grandfather was in the hospital, I ask myself, "did he survived? Will the doctor can cure him? Will my grandfather play with me again?" But the doctor couldn't do anything to heal my grandfather. I know that my grandfather is in heaven now and still, here we are, fighting for our life even we will like to see him again.

God said, "if you follow My words, you will receive ever lasting life." This word give a chance or give a reason of their faith but why are there still many people died? Are we sure that if we leave that following God's words, we will receive an everlasting life? What could be the chances? And why do we still fighting for our life if we know that we will be in heaven and receive an ever lasting life?

Many people leave with different reasons and different ways. They are facing the trials, truth and reality but they don't know what could be their main goal in their lives. Many trials have come and have passed but still trials of life will never end. Many truth will be revealed but still there are so many secrets still unknown. Many are facing the reality but still many people want to escape from it. Again I ask, what is the reason of being alive?

When I look at the window, I saw a tree, standing strong, fighting the rain, the heat and even a strong storm. And I ask why is it still standing even it suffers from many trials that tried to knock it down? Are humans like trees? Fighting and standing for their lives? If a human is like a tree, human can be strong as a tree and still standing even there's so many trials come and trials to destroy him.

Even the reason of being alive is still unknown, maybe it could be good to not find the real meaning or answer of it. Maybe it's better to search for the true meaning of it by facing the life and not to escape it. Maybe the queston of what is the reason of being alive is better to be a question of being a human alive.

---

Black Butterfly is a mysterious girl.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment