Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How Can I Make Real Friends? by Davion

Everybody needs friends. But when you are young, friends can have more influence over how your dress, act, and think your parents do. I've been going to school for 12 years, but in all that time I've never managed to make one single friend although I'm a kind and friendly person. But just what are real firends? And what is the secret of having them? According to a proverb: "A true friend is loving at all times and becomes a brother in times of trouble. For my own opinion, taking an interest of others is the key to starting up friendships. A person who thinks straight and talks straight is thus the kind of person I should want as a friend.

Sometimes a so-called friend will see you get into trouble and then say, "I saw you leading up to that, but I was afraid to tell you", but when a real friend sees you going the wrong way, he will try to warn you before its too late. IN finding friends, get to know some people who are older than you or the same age with you so that it will help you to get matured-mind and it reflects who you are. Age doesn't matter in finding friends. If you had a friend pay attention to how you listen, it applies well in developing relationships. Being a good listener is vital in building a friendship.

Be loyal, another important aspects of being a good friend. On my side, I would defend my friend when others would say some disrespect remarks but only if were in the right. Share your feelings to your friend. This, of course, does not mean that you should pour out your emotions to everyone that you meet but you can be honest with evryone. And as you get to know and trust someone, you can gradually reveal more of your deepest feelings. In other situation. mis-understanding might occurred. There is a tendency that you would have a trouble with your true friend. But don't let the day pass without being fine. Do not expect perfection. We all make mistakes in all kinds of way that causes problems. We have to be willing to give.

We have our own deelings about things but we are willing to give in to make room for your friend's feelings and opinions. As a friend, I learned a lot of things to my friends that I can apply to my everyday life. So, friends are important because you will find the satisfaction of knowing that you proved your loyalty, love and respect to them and showed yourself to be a true friend.

---

Davion - A simple guy who wanted to achieve his goal in life. Like me, I want to achieve the satisfaction, hapiness and ambition in life. Having a great faith in God is one of the important aspect in achieving your goal in life.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment