Monday, September 14, 2009

Life by Monick_momo14

There are lots of people enjoying life,there are lots who knows the meaning of life but few of them know the true meaning of life,then the rest doesn’t know it.We can still see people in the television who commit suicide,people who don’t care about the life that God gave them. Incidents happen because of carelessness,and many other stuffs, this things do happen because of the people involved,they do such crime,where in fact they commit sins through this, they kill human beings,where in all lives in this place were given by God as a gift from Him.

I keep on asking myself,what is the meaning of life?Dictionaries shows this as the meaning of life: life is the interval of time between birth and death,The interval of time between one’s birth and the present. This meanings came from different kinds of people, came from different thoughts,ideas and own beliefs as they go through the process of their lives,they suddenly put up their own meaning of life as they realized their selves. There are so many people who are tired of their conditions in life, so as they comprehend their status they may say that life must be unfair,their reason might be because of the poverty, but some has a very wide thinking not to look at the dark side but,on the brighter side,though they are experiencing poverty they still thank God for the life given to them because they believe that things in the land are not permanent,where in as good people die they will be more happy because God prepared a very nice place in heaven for them,but when rich man end into death with a poor heart condition and shows greediness while he is still alive he can bring diamonds,gold and money to his grave but can’t bring it on his next life.

As I wake up every morning I thank God for giving me another day to live,to explore the gift He gave me.As I see my family,and my special someone I thank God for my life.As I go to sleep I do the same thing I pray and ask Him to give me another morning.There are times whenever my parents scolded me,yelled at me.I usually think of disappearing, but whenever I close my eyes in darkness I am afraid to be left alone and die.I’ve started to hate myself for thinking of wasting the life given to me,because there are lots of people in the hospital,people who’s living on streets,for those who are suffering,risking their lives doing everything just for survival and start a new life.I have realized how important life is.

Another thing that makes me realize how important life is,because there is someone who loves me so much and I love her most.It is very important to be loved and to be in love with someone who shows me the real meaning of LIFE.


---

Monick_momo14 is a basketball lover. I'm NBA fanatic. If you want me to be your friend, you have to defeat me in a basketball game.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment