Saturday, September 12, 2009

It Is All For You by Jack Stone

Every time that God gives us one great morning to spend, there is this one thing that always reminds us to live our lives once more and make it much better that it was yesterday. Having so many things to do everyday makes us very exhausted, yet we still manage to go on. When every single task we do seems unworthy of our time, just think that it will help us improve ourselves, or much better, we can think of someone who inspires us as well. Thinking of someone who is really close to our heart makes the exhaustion go away. Just the thought of living our lives for someone else can make our life sail very smoothly and freely.

Funny, sometimes sarcastic, moody and serious, these are the traits of him that made Leo fall in love... all over again. He is Joseph, my former classmate in National Service Training Program. Every time, I and this guy are talking, I always feel that the time is passing so fast. We talk about anything that we want to know from each other or anything that we can share about. He is also the reason why I don't fail to go to school. Aside from my family and friends, this guy also never fails to tell me how important going to school is. My friends too- Budz, Ryan, Ate Karen and to you guys, you know who you are, are very important to me. They are my second family, I must say, they are the ones who untirelessly give their time for me. We are very happy to spend our time together, and I know that we can climb every mountain, sail the wide ocean of this universe and we can also eat all the street foods we want. We always share simple things together, yet it brings extreme happiness to us.

It's not bad to try new things, explore and discover something new about ourselves. Show people what we have got and don't be afraid to hear comments coming from them. Life is too short my friend, use it wisely and productively. Event hough life is complicated, we can still make it easier to live, just think of the people whom you love very much. Always say to yourself that "It's all for you", so that you will be motivated to work hard and pursue things you want to achieve.

---

"Being with my friends makes me happy, knowing that we are sharing good quality of true friendship. Simple things like talking and listening to music is the one of my favorite things to do. I can say that I am blessed to have friends that I have right now, and I must say that they are irreplaceable." -- Jack Stone
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment