Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE YOU DON'T BELONG by Little Miss Pesky Chicken

It's so nice to be back in the place where you were born, and to the place where you have spent your childhood. It's so nice to be in the world where you will find many new things and adventures that are SO unexplainable. If you thought that you'll handle or survive in this place because you have been here, think again. The past is way different than the present.

I thought everything will be okay at the beginning. They treat me well, like the same person as them. But as time goes by, I can see the real colors of these people. They're so different, strange, and weird. But I guess that's normal to this place. Everyone is such a plastic. They make friends with the smartest person and try to make some rules. They make friends with you when they need something from you and they will completely ignore you when they don't need anything from you. What are they, royalty? Excuse me, just because they are popular or pretty or they have almost everything in this planet, they don't have the rights to treat us like their slaves. Just because I'm weak, they can't do this to me, and to my friends.

I know, in this place, I'm a loser again. And I know that I'm a very weird person. Who cares? This is me, the real me. An alien to this place, so peculiar, that's me. And I know that everything that I do is not normal here. Like leaning on the back of someone especially if that someone is a guy friend of yours. Making friends with the opposite sex is such a big deal for them. Everyone's so malicious. They make simple things or simple stories exaggerated. They make rumors about you, lies, and worst, they backstab you. What the hell happened to "don't judge a book by its cover?"

I know that I'm a stupid girl from the province, and I don't know anything about the city and the people here. I know that our worlds are different. Now, I start to ask myself, "Why are they doing this to me?" And I figured out the answer, "because you're different. You don't belong here." I know that I'm different and I don't belong in this place. But is there a way for me to fit in? Try to act like them, be like them. Wow! That's totally "plastic". Not only to myself but to the people around me, too.

Well, it’s a very tough thing for me to fit in. In this world where everyone acts so mature and so perfect. If you are experiencing these things, well, there’s one thing that I would like to tell you. Welcome to the world you don’t belong!


---

Little Miss Pesky Chicken is a girl who loves to laugh and always smile.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment