Thursday, September 17, 2009

Enchanted Kingdom by Silent Sanctuarilyn

How happy in enchanted kingdom? It is so many rides that you can enjoy it. One of the rides is the roller coaster; it is so very fantastic if you ride that but one thing is after you ride, one step you feel like you want to vomit but it is depend on person if are frequently riding that roller coaster. After, my parents went to the ferries wheel to ride, so great, you can see whole surroundings of enchanted kingdom once if you are in the top of the ferries wheel. I feel am angel flying in the sky, or am a darna in telenovela in GMA. Next was suppose to ride in merry go round; you are always turning around that was reason why I vomit, that was kidding.

After all rides are went, am so tired then my mother was decided to go in restaurant to eat and rest several minutes. While my parents eating my oldest cousin are created a game to make a dinner is happy while eating. After dinner, my uncle are looking around then he seen a beautiful girls dancing in the hall in front of their audience. In that situation, am so very happy because I have a complete family their times. My parents went to the accessory shop to buy some accessories that you can make them remembrance, buy some T-shirts, stuff toys, wallets, etc.

After brought of remembrance, my parents went to the park of enchanted kingdom that we can see the fireworks display in the sky, because all people in the enchanted kingdom are counting, I ask why but said that we have a count down for fireworks display; fireworks display starts in 12 o'clock in the midnight. It is so very fantastic, it is so very beautiful. I think that this is my very beautiful fireworks I’ve ever seen in a true life not in television. The fireworks display is end. And it is time to go home then I was supposed to say goodbye to enchanted kingdom together with my parents waving hands. Before we go home, my parents taking pictures a little bit in front of the doorway of enchanted kingdom.

This is the happiest and second moment with complete family bonding went to the enchanted kingdom. I will seal this in my mind. My meaning of enchanted kingdom in my own opinion, enchanted kingdom that the meaning of enchanted is magical world then kingdom is freedom to enjoy. In whole, enchanted kingdom meaning is "freedom to enjoy in the magical world of rides". That is the reason why enchanted kingdom is my happiest place.


---

Silent Sanctuarilyn is a quiet person, she loves traveling. She want her life more happiness. But, sometimes beside her happy face, there is her problems waiting, anyway, she is a survivor person. She is never give up what ever happen to her life. Also, she want to make happy all people surrounds her. She want to innovae who was craziest person and stupid people. And also she believes in god. But Silent Sanctuarilyn hates the people who insult her and that will can't acceptable to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment