Monday, September 14, 2009

Love and Friendship by Palsz

Love and Friendship met at the same road of life. Love asked Friendship “what is your purpose when I already exist?” friendship replied and said “I will put smile when you put tears”!

Throughout our life we get involve into different kind of relationship; other relationships are not forced upon us but we do not have full domination over love. Like if we fall in love with someone, we cannot choose whom we want to fall in love with; even though we have some ideal person we want to fall but love is really incomprehensible and unexpected.

Love plays a major role in our lives. Love serves as a distinct inspiration to every individual. Love exhibits its own purpose and meaning in different ways. There are love in friends, family and another person in our life. Like a mother’s love for her children is countless, that no expensive things can replaced. She will always stand on your side to defend and to protect you.

Another example of one great love is Friendship. Friendship is explained to be as warm mutual attachment by the quality of one’s heart and kindness. Friendship doesn’t by appearance but rather by the inner elegance and beauty. It has a sincere heart and an open mind to love and to respect. Friendship doesn’t measure by a person’s status in life, whether you are poor or rich. You can be friends because of the character you shared. It is true that we can choose friends unlike our families. But what kind of friends we chose is depending on our character. They say that friend brings out the best in us and human cannot live alone without friends. We consider some people to be friends, even though they are not that close but there are some points of situation that they need each other. A friend is not just a close companion. Friendship is about give and take, reaching and seeking help.

Love is not supposed to be always happy, don’t expect love to always make you feel good; but do expect it to make you grow as a mature individual. Don’t be tired to love, you deserve to try and find the one who deserve you’re love. The greatest love that you will find is the given gift from God, so give your heart and trust to God. Because you will achieve the true happiness in God’s will and that’s the true meaning of love: waiting and patience.

If you can’t give people happiness they want, just try to be nice to erase their sorrow; I guess that’s the essence of friendship. You can have many friends but it’s really hard to have true friends who can honestly say what’s wrong with you, even it will hurt you. True friends are also given gift from God to serve as an angel to guide you in the right path. It is more painful to loose a true friend because I know that it is hard to find a true companion. So I value my friends as I value myself.

True love can only be earned if you receive love and you know how to give love back. Friendship put smile in every faces, even life has so many problems to offer; you can make it with the help of sweet and extraordinary friends.

---

"At first impression you will say that I ‘am quiet, boring, and hard to deal with; but once you know me you will wish that I ‘am quiet. I ‘am moody but friendly, there are times that I just want to be alone. I am simple but expressive. I admire someone who knows how to play guitar. I love sports especially volleyball, I also love spicy food. I love my best friends and my family." -- Palsz
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment