Monday, September 14, 2009

Life's Realizsation by Diwata

In life,We have so many to ask,asking God to grant our wishes and believing that miracle will happen,things that we already known as imposible,yet we still believe because unexpected things do come.

As the time goes slowly,I realize the value of the things that comes to my life.All of them are to be treasured and most of them are so memorable.I realize how God is great.He is so powerful that He can give us everything.He made us special and He makes our life so wonderful.He made some twist in our life,like problems,we know that life without problems is nonsense but yet there are people who commit suicide.Dissapointment is life's exciting gifts.We know for a fact that could be a very hard thing to accept not knowing that it only teaches us how to stand when we fall and make us realize how to learn from our mistakes and not to commit that mistake again.We could also consider victory as life's exciting gift.Victory is given to those person who has achieved their goals and yet still fighting,striving and struggling for a better life.

I often realize how lucky I am,because God sent me a very kind humble and thoughtful person.He has sent me my very loving mother,my typically elegant sisters which where I inherited my exceptionally beautiful complexion,my good friends who's always on my side for good times and bad times and a very special man on my mine who inspires me at all times.

For my family,I want to build trust again.Now that were on a very difficult situation,it's too hard for me to accept the fact that were now encountering this kind of a problem,that our family is going to be broken.I won't let this happen,so even if it's so hard to put back the broken pieces I will try to pick it up.I won't give up.No one wants a broken family.

For my friends,classmates and enemies who is always there.I love you guys! You are my energy source like my favorite food ginataang bilo-bilo.You guys make my life so wonderful and happy.Sugarbooger,I love you so much,even if were both busy all the time.When you just simply smiled and hold my hands,you always stop the time and make me feel brand new.I am thanking God for having you in my life.

Now, I do understand slowly how important our life is.I become aware how to spend my life day by day,it's not just because to make it enjoyable but I want to make it special,sensible and memorable.Not just for me but also for everyone.I want to make some mark so that they will remember me at all time not only because of what I've contributed to their life but also for whom I am.

---

Diwata is a simple girl, Zagu lover, mallaholic, shopaholic, and a purple addict and a girl who really hates a pretender. She also have a powerful voice and a sleepy tantalizing eyes.A bible lover who has a very strong faith in God.I f you want to spend your spare time for her just simply share some silly jokes with her.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I must appreciate your work because I haven't found such depth anywhere. Your article is simply enthusiastic for its readers by reveiling the truth behind life.

    ReplyDelete