Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If Tomorrow Never Comes by Bhe

Everyone has a dream in life.All of us want to achieve it so we must pursue our goals.There is a saying,"Try and try until you succeed".In every problem of our lives,we must be strong because the only person who fails is the one who is weak.We should also pay importance in every day of our lives because it is special.

My dreams are worthless,my plans are dust,my goals are impossible.All are of no value unless they are followed by action.I will not avoid the tasks of today and charge them for tomorrow for I know that tomorrow never comes.I will act now even though my actions may not bring happiness or success for it is better to act and fail than to act and flounder.Only action determines my value and to mutiply my value,I will multiply my action.I will walk where the failure fears to walk.I will work when the failure seeks rest.I will talk when the failure remains silent.I will not waste the opportunity that God had given to me.

In achieving goals,we don't have to forget our family,friends and most of all,the almighty God.He is the one who will guide us in the right way of our lives.the family and friends are the one who will support us in everything we wanted to do.We don't have to let the time passed without saying how much we loved and cared for them.Tomorrow is not a promised to anyone,and today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one tight.so if you're waiting for tomorrow,why not do it today?for if tomorrow never comes,you'll surely regret the day that you did not take that extra time for a smile,a hug and a kiss so take time to say "i'm sorry" and "thank you" and if tomorrow never comes,you'll have no regrets about today.In my family,I am happy because I have parents and a sister who are helping me to achieve my goals.They are also icluded in my wishes because they are my life.They are served as my inspiration and if tomorrow never comes,i would not regret anything because God gave them to me.There is a song"God will make a way"which he said to us that we must do something new today which would be meaningful and not regretful.


---

Bhe is obedient and responsible. Sometimes I am naughty and a happy person.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment