Saturday, September 12, 2009

If I Were a Clever Boy by Topsie Krettes

If I were a boy, I would prefer to get in touch with a girl who is simple and yet amazing enough to make other guys drop their jaws whenever she passes by. A girl who has effortless and natural beauty. I would surely like her when she has fine hair; long or short, it does not matter, for as long as it is clean and healthy. The neat and unplucked eyebrows would be better. The eye catching almond-shaped eyes of her would be pretty. I would enjoy to looking and squeezing her cute nose; I would not care whether it is flat or pointed. Her small and thin lips would certainly make me crave for her intensely. I would precisely love to kiss her perfectly shaped forehead. Her flawless complexion would make me undettachable from her. Of course, this girl would absolutely turn me on by her sexy body.

On the other hand, if I were a clever boy, I would prefer a girl who is extraordinary and sophisticated enough to turn guys' heads whenever she starts speaking. A girl who has plain beauty that if appreciated, worthy of full attention. That would not make you wonder why she captivates an unaware sight of a boy. She would probably capture my attention when she removes the excess good scented and healthy hair away to uncover her unpretentious face. A marvelous girl with a nice unplucked eyebrows perfect for her frankness and honest expressions. I would surely love the way she reveals the sincerity of everything she says thru her almond-shaped eyes. I would definitely admire the way she breathes quietly at the corner while she gives other breathless people the air that they need to go on living. I think everybody would get mesmerized by the way her busy lips share thoughts and tactful words, hence, remain a sweet and humble lips. The perfectly shaped forehead would be attractive, in whatever matters, I would be glad to find out what is behind the perfectly shaped skull. Her brain that contains her knowledge, her logical ideas, her humorous perceptions, her emotions, and her skills. Surely, I would simply get stunned to a girl with a fair complexion and yet shows humility and shows no discrimination among everybody else. And of course, I would be more challenged to be with a sexy girl. Sexy, in a sense that she has a good body built, brought about by her healthy lifestyle, by being skillful, and by being sports minded.

If I were a boy, I would be excited to fall in love with a good looking girl. If I were a clever boy, however, I would definitely fall in love with a girl who will teach me the real importance of beauty. Looks could be deceiving, that is why I pity those who get blinded by the outside beauty. I would prefer, for sure, a girl who proves that of all the traits that she has, she could never be outsmarted by anybody else. Therefore, if I were a clever boy, I would love a girl, for certain, after I have known and discovered her deeply to find out the real essence of her being. In that way, I am not simply a boy, but rather a man.


---

Topsie Krettes is the kind of humorous girl, who loves spending time with her family and friends. Sometimes, she is misjudged as a boyish because she grew up as one of the boys in the family, and most frequently, she acts like a dude. In addition, she also loves adventures and arts that include skills, nature, music, and sports.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. hey dude, men, wuzzup! I truly appreciated your essay which makes me wish that you are really a man. For sure I've gotta crush on you! hehehe! Im waiting for your comment too. just read : "Mademoizelle"

    ReplyDelete