Friday, September 11, 2009

A Wonderful Journey by Jelyn

My Relatives and I have a journey at Zoobic Safari last August. We have a great time having each others company. While we are in the van we are very happy singing songs together. We see the beautiful views in the Subic that makes it too attractive to some tourists. The sea is so blue and water looks very clean.

When we are entering in Zoobic Safari we are so amazed because there are lots of tigers. To begin the journey in Zoobic Safari it is better if you have your own car or any vehicle because if you don’t have your own vehicle you will pay another for a ride in a tiger inspired vehicle which is quiet cute to look for me. The tigers, ostriches, rats, pigs, ducks, sheeps, dogs, birds and my most favorite “ Johnny ” the monkey.

We did lots of things while we are in the Zoobic Safari I really enjoy that day! We feed the tigers some delicious fresh chickens which is I think quiet to expensive in Zoobic Safari than in the usual market. We also have a close encounter with them that makes me fell so happy because I love tigers. At first my cousins are so afraid because of its teeth but when you look in their unique beautiful stripes you will really appreciate it.

After all that things, I realize that what makes me more happy in that journey is that I learn lots of things about animals; in their behavior, benefits as well as their harmful effects. For that wonderful journey I want to thank you for my relatives that makes me more happy because without them I think that journey will not be as happy as that. Of course I really appreciate the effort of our Tourist guide for the effort and for the trivias. And of course above all that for our Lord that makes all things possible. Thank you so much for guiding as all the way in our wonderful journey…

---

Jelyn loves challenges and explore new things. She really enjoys having quality time with her family and friends. A unique girl who is doing her best in her own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment