Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Will Somebody Ever Tell Me by Raysha

Being a little girl is over and here I am now, being a teenager. The truth is always hurting me. The truth is teling me that I am one of those teenagers who belong to the age of puberty wherein I am not considered a child anymore, but neither as an adult. Just like me, I just don't know where I stand now. I can't understand the things that are happening to me now especially my moody attitude. I don't know what will I do to my life. I am confuse.

Will somebody ever tell me? Will somebody ever tell me that things are different now? That nothing is left to stay but the memories of the past, the childhood? I am a teenager and I know nothing, but I wonder why and ask the why's and hows of life. I just don'tknow where I am right nnow. I am not a child anymore and yet, I am not old enough to understand things that have to be explained. Do you think there's anybody who will tell me what to do?

It is wonderful to be a teenager. A teenager who is living a glamorous life, having wonderul time with his/her friends. A very carefree person who never gives a damn about what other people might think. A person who does whatever he/she wants to do without thinking the others. Why do people can't understand us? Why don't they give us chance to show them what is inside our laughters?

I must admit. I know what happiness is and I know how to be in it. I can laugh easily and I am sure, I am a vey outgoing person, but that doesn't mean that I have no questions with my life and it doesn't mean that Iam not encountering problems like other people. You see, you just can't blame me. My life seems so empty. Yeah! I can feel much emptiness. I can feel that sometihng is missing with my life.
Will somebody ever tell me? Will somebody ever tell me what are the exact answers to my questions, the things that are missing in my life? Can I express what I really feel?

The pains of wanting won't go unless the realization of dream comes, dreams of being our true selves. Dreams of being old enough to understand the hows and why's of life. I know that this time will come to my life and I know that if that time comes, the answers to my question will also be answered. I bet you!

---
Raysha is a silent person. Tall girl with black hair.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment