Monday, September 14, 2009

RTU, My Beloved RTU by Crazy Love

"RTU, beloved RTU, we'll be forever true to the gold and blue..."


Rizal Technological University is not just a school to me, not just a campus that you will go in and out. It is a place that is full of memories. Every little changes happened to me, from my looks to my knowledge. RTU witnessed every memories from my high school memories to my college. RTU is a place where I meet diffrent people with diffrent people. It is a place whereigh sc I faced challenges in my life. Most of all RTU is a place where I belong.

Before entering the high school here, first, students need to pass the entrance examination and interviews. I took all of it. I experience how to be the last person to be called during interviews. I took all of it. I experienced how to be the last person to called during interview, I waited all day and everything. Abcourse without complaining because I really want to enter this school. My mom and her siblings graduated high school here, and I don't want to disapoint them if I don't get the chance to study here. Luckily I got the chance to study high school here. During my first high school days, RTU let me experience riding on a jeepney alone and being in a classroom without talking to anyone... because all faces are new, and I don't know anyone. As time pass by, I meet new friends here and you know I treasure them, because they complete my life and they are those people that I shared moments and memories with. RTU thought me the meaning of friendship and why do we need to be belong in a group of people. I think if someone doesn't have any companionship, I think she's missing a part of his life. Not all the time, your family members will be there for you and that's the reason why you have to be with a group of friends to be with you when you need someone's company. RTU let me experience being with friends and RTU gave us a chance to spend good memories together. I'm glad that I'm one of those who finished high school here. Even though I'm not in high school anymore and me and my friends found each other that's why I treassure this place.

When I finished high school, actually I don't reaLLy think of what school I'll be in college, until I realized that it's already enrolment in RTU. My mom asked me back then if what course I'm going to take, I told her that I want to take Psychology, but the fact that I'm a late enrolee I know that there's no more slot left in that course that's why I just took the couse that is available. You know, RTU gave me the chance to study college without any problems, because I'm a high school graduate here I don't need to take exam and interview anymore, I just have to get form and pay to the cashier and that's it I'm erolled already. At first I'm enrolled in the course Bachelor of Science in INformation communication Technology, a five year course in the college of Engineering, even though I already have friends in that course, I don't relly enjoy studying lessons about that course. That's why I decided to shift in my course now. Psychology is the course I really want to take, and when I already have the oppotunity to shift, I grab.

Now I'm on my new path, I thank RTU because this school let me be in the path I want. I thank God to be in this school, because in this school, I don't have any problem, whether it is financial and or whatever. I think RTU is the place where I will graduate college... hopefully. I treasure this school, and I now that this is a place where I belong. I'll be forever true to the gold and blue.


---

Crazy Love is a simple girl with a lot of dreams. A girl that is full of responsibilities and she's trying to do all of it. She's a loving daughter and "ate" to her siblings. A girl that leave everything in the hands God and she believes in GOd's plans for her.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. i'm proud of my self because my work is posted here. meaning it's valid.hahhaa


    tnx sir!


    _crazy love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, currently a shs student of Rtu may i ask po if what are the higlights you can remember during or before 2009? Thankyou so much.

    ReplyDelete