Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two Things by Mischievous Colleen

There are a lot of things that will make my life complete. But, there are these two things that are of great priority and importance for me.. First is to own my dream camera, second is to travel in the places that I love. Since high school, I started to dream about these things, because they have deeper meaning to me.

My first dream is to have the camera that I really like. I always want to capture the things, which catch my attention. It is fun to do, and I am sure that it will give me satisfaction. I think camera is invented to help people cherish important things or happenings on their lives. Also, it allows them to go back to those moments all over again. It is made to teach individual how to give deeper meaning in a certain thing. Thereby, camera teaches people how to value every precious moment of their lives, because every shot of the camera counts.

The second thing that I always dream of is to have the chance to travel in different parts of the world. Though, it is hard to achieve, and it makes me so ambitious, still it is what I am aiming for. I want to experience the culture of the other fatherland wherein I will learn a lesson. I love to visit the tourist spots of our country first, before anywhere else. The beauty of Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan is the place that that I admire the most here in the Philippines. I started admiring that place since I saw its location on the map. It is so amazing. The beautiful spot of the island convince me that it is still preserved, and beautiful compared to the other pars of our country. After I have traveled on own country, my next destination will be in the continent of Europe. France and Italy are the countries that I love. I like to go on the aforementioned places, because they are known to have the historical sites. In Rome, Italy what I love there is the old coliseum and some churches. In addition to that, what is also astounding in Rome is the Vatican City, which is known for having the St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Sistine Chapel located inside that place. About France, Eiffel Tower is my favorite spot. The restaurants in Paris are good. France is also known for having well-known chefs, that’s why some restaurants there are expensive. People, who live in Italy and France seem to be nice and well-educated.

Having the opportunity to achieve these dreams will definitely complete my life. I dream for these things for so many reasons. My dream camera will help me realize how I should value things and people that surround me. It will help me reminisce my past whether it is good or bad. Furthermore, it will help me understand why certain things happen on a special way. On the other, traveling will teach me the deeper meaning of life, how to value and nurture it more. It will also be called as my achievement in life. These dreams will remind me that life is like a globe, it’s either I’m in top or bottom, I just have to live my life to the fullest, be optimistic, and treasure every moments of my life and smile in every click of the camera.

---

Mischievous Colleen is a simple naughty one.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment